I did an experiment to see if I could make a vase using a photo glued to the inside of a jar.
I used Mod-Podge Outdoor Exterior Glue to glue the photo on the inside of the jar.
I let the first coat dry for a few hours and then put on a heavy second coat.
I forgot about let the jar sit a few weeks.
I covered the jar with cling wrap and put painters tape around the top.
I took the jar outside away from the house and sprayed the inside of the jar with Flex Seal.
I let the jar sit over night to allow the flex-seal to dry.
The next day I removed the tape and cling wrap.
I tied a gingham ribbon around the rim of the jar, filled it with water and put some flowers in it.
I’m happy to report that this experiment worked out quite well.
Here’s hoping all your experiments have positive results.
Have a great week!