I recycled our old throw pillows by making some new cases and transferring the old freshly washed & dried stuffing into them. I wanted a different print other than plaid or floral patterns. These critter prints are 100% cotton and are definitely different. I like the way they turned out. My husband really likes them too.
I made a couple of plastic canvas tissue box covers. The blue one is a simple pattern I designed and made.
The pink/cream one is basically made by an old pattern book I’ve had for several decades. The original pattern fits boxes a bit too tight. I made the canvas a bit wider and had to rework the design a bit. I redesigned the top to more my liking. I shortened the bottom by one row (by accident).
I’m still working on my needlepoint and my crochet temperature blanket. I’m also working on a diamond dot painting. I’ll post more on these later.
I enjoy having several projects going at once. I especially enjoy when I get some of them finished. 😀
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
The reason that I haven’t been blogging much, is we’re experiencing a lot of internet issues. Our provider is in the process of upgrading their system. It will be a long while before it runs smoothly.
So bare with me, I’ll be visiting and blogging when I’m able too.