Surprize! I finished my wallet that I posted about 7-14-2016. It only took me a month to get back to working on it, that’s not too bad a length of time for me.
The wallet turned out okay. It’s not perfect, but it’ll be just fine for me.
I messed up by using the foam fusable lining on the main part and it made the oraganizer a bit too bulky.
Two things I didn’t care for about the pattern was:
1) Having to use the method of putting on binding where you have to hand sew the second side.
2) I didn’t like that the bottom part of the dividers wasn’t attached to the wallet base. They free float.
I remedied the free floating problem by running a line of hot glue in the bottom of each divider bottom and glued it to the wallet base. It was an easy fix.
I’m happy I bought and made the pattern. Organizer wallets come in handy.